Monday, May 23, 2011

My Texan's Birthday


My Texan has a birthday today.


Happy Birthday Red Beard.


My Texan obviously has a red beard and the biggest biceps possible. It might be all the spinach he eats. Spinach will not make you grow a red beard but may increase the size of your muscles.  


He is kind of my hero. He makes sure I don't run off to the funny farm to run barefoot in the ferns.


He takes really good care of me.

Protects me from evil does with machetes...


Moves mountains.... No big deal really.


Mushy. Mushy.


I love him with every fiber of my body. We kind of have something going on, it is for real.

Like we have lived through like a bazillion cluster fucks.


I am the jelly - he is the peanut butter. We are like that, different but better together.

Today is his birthday. He is going to ride his bike, probably climb if he could.


Not a day goes by when I'm not thankful for my red bearded Texan. He's taught me how to stay calm when I feel upset and how to just. let. go. of things.
 
He also taught me how to ride a bike like a pro, rock climb like a ninja and is trying really hard to get me to throw a Frisbee in his general direction.
 
 
J says:

Be a better person.
Keep trying.
Make good friends. 
Work harder.
Stay out of your head.
Just go play outside already.


Happy birthday to the man of my life, dreams and my future.


 We are totally going to go run away to mountains together.


 I love his $5 leather gloves.


Swing set skills...





Happy Birthday love!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Tell your Red-bearded Texan Happy Birthday from My Big Texas!

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....