Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Flowers

Today, I was going to tell you about kale chips. You are going to want to eat kale chips all week after a long weekend of BBQ, beer, chips and lounging.

Today, I was going to tell you about dark chocolate chip cookies that are made with 100% whole wheat flour. They are amazing. Period.

Today, I wanted to tell you about the easiest pasta sauce I have ever made. It might be the best pasta sauce I have ever made.

This is going to have to wait for the coming week, see today is Memorial Day.

Today, let us remember and honor those who have so bravely served this country and those who have fought for our freedom.

Here are some pictures from a recent gallivant to Dayton, Washington. I went in search of new trails and found snow, hail and wind.

I was rewarded with beautiful flowers at the Patit Creek Restaurant.

Have a wonderful day and we will chat later this week!












No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....