Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Getting crafty


Lately I have been getting the crafty bug. I think it might be the extra time I have on my hands from cutting back on running and yoga (climbing and biking to be honest). It might be the new found contentment that I have with my house and the feeling of being settled. All these feelings merged together and I have rekindled my artsy side.
I will be the first to admit our recycling bin is often full of wine bottles. Me being the semi pack rat that I can be (thanks to John for keeping me in check) have always been curious to create something from them. First, I read in a magazine about lining a flower bed in upside down wine bottles and then the weed eater would probably crush my aspirations of a nice little flower bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....