Friday, September 26, 2008

Rosanna's Table Talk: Rosanna’s Second Annual Tablesetting Contest Results


John is probably the only one that knows this silly little love I have for dishes. I think it drives him crazy. I love dishes... plates... platters.... bowls.... cups.... mugs....trays.... He only knows this because I am always picking up random dishes or oggling over them in the store. Last night I found two new great bowls for the office. One is a deep salad bowl made of bamboo. The other is another deep bowl but clay and microwavable. Perfect addition to the office supplies. Now, with one of my other loves, blogs, I can look at other people who have a passion for the same. Here is a great site that I found today:
Rosanna's Table Talk: Rosanna’s Second Annual Tablesetting Contest Results

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....