Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Live your passion

As I have been faced with several obstacles these days, I feel like I have gained a bit of insight, strength, and humbleness. Even more impressive is the courage, beauty, strength, and faith of those around me.

A big thank you to everyone who were so good to me on my birthday. It was a wonderful day, and it was because of the people around me. I feel incredibly loved.

Follow your heart and all will be well. We all know what we want deep in our hearts. Acknowledge and go for it. Thank you John for encouraging and supporting me in this.

Live your passion. The recent death of a friend has taught me many things. Live your passion was Ryan's mantra it seemed. Just get out there and get some. There is no need to hold back, find what you love and do it. Passion is defined as, “an intense, driving feeling or conviction; a strong liking or desire for, or devotion to, some activity, object, or concept. It is something of deep interest and fondness to us.”

Live every day to the fullest, we are not here forever. As we all know our days on this wonderful earth are numbered. There is no need to fret and worry, get the most out of each day.

Never underestimate the generosity of an eleven year old. Happy birthday Audra! You are the most incredible little girl I have ever met. You are very special. It seems like just yesterday that I was holding you, rocking you to sleep. You have now grown into a wonderful person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....