Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Last day of September

Here we are, the last day of September. Each day is noticeably shorter, the leaves are rapidly showing their array of colors, spiders are abundant, crisp cool air..... Ahhhh fall.

My weekend was wonderful. Saturday we got up and went on a nice long mountain bike ride on Galbraith, exploring trails that I haven't been on. We came home and Dad had replaced two windows in the front of the house that desperately needed replaced. Sunday was a day of climbing in Darrington. We met Bryan and Joe there and had a pretty mellow day. It was hard for me to get in the climbing mindset. The first route we got on kind of shook me up. I actually ended up bailing on the pitch. Usually I look back on those sorts of events and wish that I had pushed through.Not this one. I am glad I didn't finish it. As you can imagine, the scenes were beautiful. The leaves are changing and the it was surprisingly warm. I climbed without my shirt and managed to get a pretty good sunburn. Who would of thought!
Now back at it! My job is actually picking up and I am really starting to engage in some projects. The days are going a lot faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....