Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Autumn

With everything going on around me I overlooked a very import day.
You better believe it, Summer is gone and Fall is upon us. It is dark around 7:15 in these parts and will continue to get darker earlier and earlier. 4:30, you better believe it. Time to invest in lights for my bike and brush off the gym membership. I also love to cook this time of year. I have been craving chicken noodle soup (the best is when my dad makes it) and concoctions that come out of a crock pot. Food that warms me to the bone. This is the time of year when I need to bust out the long johns to wear under my clothes and to break out the blankets at the house. I really do like fall, winter is another story. I have time to soak up the pleasures of fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....